Sunday, June 7, 2009

30th Birthday!

I recently celebrated my 30th Birthday and was lucky enough to have strung the celebration out for a couple weeks in May! Here I am with my girlfriends from the neighborhood. We went out for dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Cactus. The food was delicious and the company was awesome!
Jesse, Dana, and I all turned 30 in May, so we went out to dinner to celebrate. I love these girls!

The actual day of my birthday, Paul and I went on a date. We haven't done that in so long, and we had the most amazing dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Sip. The best part of the night... some of our amazing friends (they wouldn't tell us who!) called and picked up the bill to our surprise!
Mom and Dad picked up a Pralines and Cream cake from Baskin Robbins... YUM




1 comment:

The Twohy Family said...

Cute, cute! Looks like you had quite the celebration!