Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Day at the Zoo







Suffice to say that I have been more than neglectful of this blog... Instead of feeling guilty about it , I've decided to simply start fresh with a new year (albeit March...) and just move forward :) Sorry for those of you who have been faithfully checking for updates... I will do my best from here on out!
This last Sunday afternoon, we decided to head to the zoo with some friends of ours, the Grothkopps. Of course we didnt get any pictures of them... but at least I remembered my camera and decided it would be a good opportunity to snap some family shots and begin blogging again. The kids had a great time, it was a nice day, and the animals were all out for us to see, which was a first!!
These kiddos are so fun right now... such great ages and are all fairly independant, so it's easy to do outings like this and have it be fun for everyone. Thanks to Luke and Gina for getting us out of Snoqualmie!!

No comments: