Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Two Weeks Old



I'm not biased or anything... but I think she is the most beautiful baby EVER! (Don't tell Charlie or Avery) Did you notice that tiny double chin? We've been working hard on that, and this girl is starting to fatten up a little! I would be 38 weeks pregnant today, which is exactly how far along I was when Avery was born. Except she was 8.8... I think Sadie may be around 6.5 pounds by now. Her wrinkly skin is slowly starting to fill out, and her jaundice is completely gone. She is waking herself up to eat, so we don't have to set the alarm clock anymore to feed her. The kids are really enjoying her and are so sweet and gentle... let's hope it stays that way once Paul goes back to work next week!

3 comments:

The Twohy Family said...

She looks so pretty! I think she's going to be a knockout! :)

Elizabeth said...

She is soooo darn cute! And I can't get over how much she has already grown and changed in 2 weeks! Incredible. Good work! :-)

Anonymous said...

She looks like a little lady.